This years Christmas Meal will be held on Monday 28th November- 7:00pm at Squiffy’s at The Jolly Coopers.
We have a fixed cost of £23 per head for two courses (Main and Dessert), drinks are at additional cost.
If you would like to book a place you need to bring £23 (cash or cheque) in an envelope marked with your name, contact number and your food choice from the menu below, to the meeting on Tuesday
• Roast Turkey, Special Squiffy Stuffing Sausage & Cranberry Sauce
• Grilled Swordfish, Minted Pea Purée & Roasted Baby Leeks
• Braised Ham Hock Honey Roasted with Mash & Cider Nage
• Stuffed Butternut Squash with Festive Rice & Red Pepper Coulis
• Pan-Fried Venison, Grilled Sweet Potato, Shallots & Thyme Jus
• Butterflied Tiger King Prawns & Chive Butter on Chorizo & Parmesan Risotto
• White Chocolate & Raspberry Cheesecake with Toasted Marshmallows
• Passion Fruit & Vanilla Brulee with Ginger Dipping Biscuit
• Christmas Pudding Squiffy Style
• Chocolate & Salted Caramel Brownie with Ice-Cream
• Festive Meringue, Mandarin, Whipped Cream with Grand Marnier Sauce
• Cheese & Crackers Selection
Sorry to send two blog posts in one evening but I wanted to keep the formal Annual meeting details separate from the more fun and interesting news and events
IMPORTANT CORRECTION – The date of the light up Hampton Christmas event has been published incorrectly in a number of places (including this site) This year’s Hampton Christmas Celebration will be held on Sunday 4th December 2016.
Please bring your nonperishable donations for the stall or jar tombola to our November WI meeting. Here is a link for some ideas http://www.mylittlepartyplanner.com/tombola-jars
Knit and Stitch Club – Will take place on Wednesday 2nd November from 7:30pm, this months host is Liz Neilson (75 Wensleydale Road, Hampton). Take along your own knitting, stitching or craft project. Or help make green bunting for Christmas.
Final reminder for the White House Quiz Night on Friday 4th November.
Doors open at 7:00pm for a 7:30 start.
Refreshments are available from the bar, so bring some cash and leave the car at home.
We have booked 2 teams (up to six players per team), you will need to pay your £6 entry fee when you arrive. If you put your name on the list but can no longer take part please can you contact Lesley.
Beading Workshop-Making a Christmas Angel
After the formality of the annual meeting, we welcome; Sue O’Riordan of Hampton Beaders. Sue will demonstrate and teach us to make a Christmas Angel from beads.
If you have free standing desktop magnifying glass please bring it along as the beads are very small. There will be a small additional charge of £3 for visitors, in addition to the usual £2 visitor charge.